#BBNaija2018: Things You May Not Know About Controversial Housemate, Cee-C
There is no gainsaying the fact that Cee-c has brought much buzz to the Big Brother Naija house with a strong fan base which has helped her survive eviction from the beginning of the show to the end.
Cee-c has been tagged the real ‘double wahala’ by viewers for obvious reasons ranging from her relationship with other housemates.
Cee-c alongside Alex, Tobi, Miracle and Nina have made it successfully to the grand finale of the show holding in South Africa.
Among the five housemates left, Cee-c and Miracle remain strong contenders for the N45 million prize.
Here are the things you may not have known about this controversial Cee-c.
1. Full name: Cynthia Nwadiora was born 25 years ago in Enugu. She resides in Lagos.
2. Cee-C attended Heritage Academy and FGGC, Ibusa.
3. She is a law graduate of Madonna University. She got her LL.B in 2013. She consequently acquired a qualifying certificate at the Nigerian Law School in 2014.
4. She served as a trainee at Sterling Partnership Legal Practitioners and Fidelis Oditah & Co, Lekki phase 1, Lagos State.
5. She worked as Secretary at Esmic International Limited where she has been since 2016.
Recall that Cee-C and Tobi were paired as strategic partners in the “double wahala”, and later engaged in an undefined romantic relationship.