Abeg, Has Anybody Noticed That MMM Has Crashed Again?? – Will It Come Back? Let’s Discuss
*Just few hours ago, Top Guider Andrew Marc just confessed that there was no more PH in the system as at 25th October 2017*
This Marks the third time MMM has crashed in Nigeria. First was in December 2016, the second in August and now in October.
Nothing seemed right when MMM came up with the plan to inflate the interest from 30% to 100%. It was a well thought plan to exploit Nigerians with a final blow.
According to a user online here are the Tricks employed by MMM:
- Inflation of interest from 30% to 100%. To create more temptation for the greedy. People from far and wide came running, with the intent of hitting big and running before any sign of crash evolved. But MMM knew better
- They began matching people with small amount to pH and GH
- People with big PH, weren’t allowed to provide help, their money kept growing to more than twice the amount they pledged.
- When the time was right, eventually they were matched to make payment so that they can cash out their huge sums. (Little did they know)
- As expected they all trooped to make payment
- But before they could begin cashing out their fortunes. The game was over.
I just spoke with my friend on the phone and he told he still has over 600,000 naira in his MMM account and he is unable to GH. Chaii!!