Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills A Girl, Burns Her Mum & House (See Graphic Photos)
Ikem Kate is a single mother of 2(boy & girl) presently in xygen battling with her life. She is from Ibusa, Delta State.
Her lantern exploded while she was trying to fill it. The fire burnt down her house and she lost her daughter to the inferno.
She’s admitted at the NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL NNEWI, Anambra State. She’s yet to know about the death of her child, so when you visit or call in don’t console her about her child.
Her younger sister by name Ikem Vivian Ndudi is taking care of her at the hospital.
She is in need of financial assistance.
See graphic photos below:-